July 13 - 13, 2017
Contact Us: 1 (888) 482.6012
In the 2016 HR Retail Webinar hosted by Kronos Incorporated, human resources leadership from Home Depot, West Marine, and Walgreens shared their insights in response to questions about some of the driving concerns in technology implementation alongside human resources initiatives today:
- Increasing Employee Engagement
- Attracting High Technology Talent
- Digital Engagement with New Hires
- Adopting Learning and Mobile Tools
- Innovative Social Media Initiatives
- New Legal Compliance Challenges
Keeping the Pace with Service Technology: How Mobile and the Rise of Big Data are Changing Everything
In Q1 2017, the Field Service USA conference convened, bringing together leaders in the service industry. Their responsesto the on-site benchmark survey delivered there are analyzed in the following report, accompanied by select insights from industry thought leaders.
The role of procurement is changing, though the core commitment to creating value that drives its evolution remains the same. In a large part, these changes are being enabled by developments in the technology procurement has at its disposal, allowing CPOs to introduce automation, self-service buying, and detailed analytics that provide more easy-to-use tools that capture larger amounts of data. Thanks to this strategic visibility, CPOs now have more time to participate in building the roadmaps of the businesses they serve.
- What channels retailers prioritize when utilizing intelligent data
- Which marketplaces are enabling retailers to learn about consumers
- How retailers identify shopping patterns before marketing to customers
- How retailers drive performance with intelligent content strategies
There are a few things top executives across industries have in common: invigorating company culture and developing talent continue to be pressing needs for management.
We realize that this is a busy time of year no matter which industry you fall under; as you begin the new year, you can reflect on these insights and utilize them in your 2018 planning!